Consultative Examination Services, Inc. is a management company that offers a variety of medical and psychological evaluation services to private sector and public agencies.
We are certified as a Small Business by the California Department of General Services.
We have a growing network of medical and psychological providers, which allows us to service our clients throughout the continental United States and Hawaii. With CES, Inc. on your side, you can have faster, more efficient turnaround times and access to health care providers specializing in multiple areas of medicine and psychology.
Consultative Examination Services, Inc.
We offer a variety of examination services, such as Independent Medical Evaluations, Veteran Exams, Second Opinion Examinations, and File/Record/Peer Reviews. We can customize evaluations and tailor each service to meet the needs of each client.
- Appointment scheduling and reminders
- Medical Record Uploading
- Quality assurance on 100% of files
- Block time scheduling options
- Customized outcome reporting
Our Best Practices
- Ability to accept cases via web portal, phone or fax.
- Within 24 hours of receipt, the referral is entered and ready for doctor selection.
- Within 48 hours of receipt, the referral is scheduled with the provider selected.
- Appointments are scheduled within 14 to 21 calendar days from date of referral unless otherwise requested.
- Within 3 business days of the medical appointment, claimants are called and reminded of the appointment(s).
- Within 24 hours from the date of exam, the client will be notified whether the claimant showed to the exam. If the claimant no-showed, the client will be asked if they wish to reschedule.
- Within 72 hours of the date of exam, the doctor will dictate/type his/her medical report.
- The typed report will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance Specialist team and be sent to the doctor for final review/edits and signature.
- The final report will be returned to the client within 7 business days from the date of exam.